The Partnership for Recovery builds capacity and communication between people with lived experience, families and natural supports, service providers, policy makers and government to support the transformation of the mental health system to recovery orientation.
The Partnership for Recovery program works with stakeholders across the province to:
- Support the planning and implementation of provincial and regional activities within the context of the Recovery Champions Committee planning process.
- Develop educational and professional development opportunities for service providers in the mental health system.
- Create learning and community development opportunities for people with lived experience, families, and natural supports.
- Develop and implement “technical assistance” tools to support the practice of the recovery model.
- Workshops and technical assistance to build a recovery-oriented mental health system is in development. For current offerings, see Partnership for Recovery Workshops on our Education page.
Interested in learning more about recovery? Watch the inspiring video above, produced in Manitoba.