We are here to help!
As with any health issue, navigating Manitoba’s complex system of care can be overwhelming. At CMHA, our specialists are available to help all Manitobans find the best type of care or service to match their needs.
Our Service Navigation Specialists can:
- Provide service navigation within the mental health and addictions systems
- Assist people to know and exercise their rights
- Provide short-term supports to individuals on wait-lists
- Provide guidance to families and caregivers supporting a loved one living with mental illness/addictions
- Provide outreach to ensure a strong community presence
- Administer evidence-based screening and assessment tools
- Provide presentations within the community about service navigation
- Deliver targeted mental health and addictions education
To contact a member of the Service Navigation Hub, please call 204-775-6442, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for Older Adults (55+)
If you are an older adult (55+) experiencing isolation, loneliness, anxiety, depression, mental health concerns, addiction, or are concerned about your family, you can reach out to one of our Service Navigation Specialists by calling 204-775-6442 or by email at email@example.com.
March 18, 2020 – CMHA Service Navigation Hub COVID-19 CONTINGENCY PLAN:
During this extraordinary time, we are committed to continuing to provide responsive and supportive services to our community. Although we are limiting in-person services, we are available by phone and email, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We will do our best to respond to your requests within 2 business days or sooner.
You also can access general resources on our website
If you, or someone you know are experiencing crisis and require immediate support, please contact the following resources:
- Crisis Response Centre (24/7)
- (204) 940-9781
- 817 Bannatyne Ave, Winnipeg, MB
- Klinic Crisis Line (24/7)
- (204) 786-8686
- Manitoba Suicide Prevention & Support Line (24/7)
- Toll free 1-877-435-7170
- Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
- (204) 944-6200
- Toll free 1-888-322-3019
- Winnipeg Police Service (WPS) Non-Emergency
- (204) 986-6222
- Winnipeg Police Service (WPS) Emergency