Our volunteers play a crucial role in our organization and our community. We truly appreciate the dedication and initiative of those who unselfishly contribute their time and energy to further our mission. Give the gift of yourself, your time, your effort, and discover the benefits of volunteering!
Who can volunteer?
Typically, individuals must be 18 or older to volunteer in our programs; however, we will try our best to find a valuable opportunity for anyone wanting to get involved. In particular, we encourage people who have experienced a mental illness themselves to volunteer as a way to engage with the community and provide great inspiration to others. Volunteering is a way to give back to the organization and make a difference.
People volunteer for many different reasons including:
- to gain work experience
- to develop new skills and receive certification in training programs
- to meet new people or expand their network of contacts
- to give back to their community, help someone or promote a worthwhile activity
- to build self-confidence and feel valued
- to learn about mental health and mental health issues
- to help reduce stigma surrounding mental health problems
How Do I Volunteer?
Contact volunteer services at 204-982-6125 or email@example.com for more information.