July 4, 2019
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg
930 Portage Avenue
Free Yoga and Meditation!
Are you looking for peace and calm in your life? This FREE introduction to Ashtanga yoga and relaxing meditation can help you to manage stress and anxiety while keeping fit in a fun way!
- Intended for all adults including those experiencing (or who have experienced) a mental health issue
- Suitable for all including those with no previous yoga experience
- Internal heat will be generated from breath and movement. Suggest wearing comfortable clothing
- Learn yoga postures and how to meditate in safe, fun, trusting and respectful classes
- Learn to be more aware of the present moment, stilling your mind to a peaceful state
- If you don’t have a yoga mat one will be provided for your use
- Not intended for expectant mothers
- Classes led by certified Ashtanga Yoga teachers
- Mondays, 2 – 3 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 6 – 7 p.m.
- Thursdays, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Cancelled classes will be announced
- Try to arrive 20 minutes early to prep for class
Location: Canadian Mental Health Association, Manitoba and Winnipeg, 930 Portage Avenue (Ring doorbell in the evenings and someone will let you into the building)
Questions? Call: 204-982-6100
Drop-in – No Registration Required – first come, first served
Capacity: 20 people per class