March 2, 2020 to March 23, 2020
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg
930 Portage Avenue
About the Course
Living Life to the Full
Do you want to know how to feel better, right now? This four session interactive course introduces the principles of Five Areas of the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (“CBT”) Model, developed by Dr. Chris Williams. Learn how to deal with feelings when feeling fed up, worried, or hopeless, and learn skills that tackle life problems.
- Course Days & Time: Mondays, from 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Course Start Date: Monday, March 2, 2020
- Course End Date: Monday, March 23, 2020
- Location: CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg, 930 Portage Avenue – Plum Room
- Facilitators: Glenna Last & Tammy Dueck
There will be a limited number of spaces in the course set aside for those on a fixed or low income requiring a subsidy. These spaces will be held until two weeks prior to the start of the course. If you are interested in the subsidized rate for this course please contact the CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg Learning Centre Coordinator at 204-982-6100.
To register for the March 2020 Living Life to the Full course, please fill out the form below: