Free Yoga and Meditation!
Please Note: All CMHA Learning Centre Yoga and Medication classes have been postponed due COVID-19 and will be rescheduled at a later date.
Are you looking for peace and calm in your life? This FREE introduction to Ashtanga yoga and relaxing meditation can help you to manage stress and anxiety while keeping fit in a fun way!
- Suitable for all including those with no previous yoga experience
- Internal heat will be generated from breath and movement – we suggest wearing comfortable clothing
- Learn yoga postures and how to meditate in safe, fun, trusting, and respectful classes
- Learn to be more aware of the present moment, stilling your mind to a peaceful state
- If you don’t have a yoga mat, one will be provided for your use
- Not intended for expectant mothers
- Classes led by certified Ashtanga Yoga instructors
- To be announced at a later date
Location: Canadian Mental Health Association, Manitoba and Winnipeg, 930 Portage Avenue – Blueberry Room
Questions? Call: 204-982-6100
Drop-in – No Registration Required – first come, first served
Capacity: 20 people per class