The Partnership for Recovery builds capacity and communication between people with lived experience, families and natural supports, service providers, policy makers and government to support the transformation of the mental health system to recovery orientation.
The Partnership for Recovery Coordinator works with stakeholders across the province to:
- Develop educational and professional development opportunities for service providers in the mental health system.
- Create learning and community development opportunities for people with lived experience, families, and natural supports.
- Develop and implement “technical assistance” tools to support the practice of the recovery model.
- Empower people to live rich, satisfying lives full of hope, purpose and well-being.
- Honour the expertise of those with lived experience and their unique strengths and abilities.
- Engage the voice of those with lived experience to develop supports that meet their needs from their perspective
- Collaborate with the Well-being Learning Centre’s innovative team to co-produce and deliver recovery-driven services.