We are here to help!
As with any health issue, navigating Manitoba’s complex system of care can be overwhelming. At CMHA, our specialists are available to to help all Manitobans find the best type of care or service to match their needs.
Our navigation specialists can:
- Provide service navigation within the mental health and addictions systems
- Assist people to know and exercise their rights
- Provide short-term supports to individuals on wait lists
- Provide guidance to families and caregivers supporting a loved one living with
- Provide outreach to ensure a strong community presence
- Administer evidence-based screening and assessment tools
- Provide presentations within community about service navigation
- Deliver targeted mental health and addictions education
- Conduct internal CMHA program screening/intake
To contact a member of the Service Navigation Hub, please call 204-775-6442, e-mail, or visit us at 930 Portage Ave, Winnipeg.