The CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg Service Navigation Hub strives to welcome and engage individuals, caregivers, families and others to facilitate connections to recovery-oriented supports and services in the mental health and addictions systems. This happens through the provision of accurate and timely information, the administration of applicable, evidence-based screening and assessment tools, identifying and overcoming barriers, facilitating appropriate referrals, and ensuring service linkages with mental health and addictions supports.
- Services provided
- Administer a range of mental health and addictions screening and assessment tools
- Provide basic and complex service navigation
- Assist people to know and exercise their rights
- Conduct internal CMHA program screening/intake
- Provide interim supports to individuals on waitlists
- Provide presentations and market the Service Navigation Hub
- Provide outreach to ensure a strong community presence
- Deliver targeted mental health and addictions education
To contact a member of the Service Navigation Hub, please call 204-775-6442 or e-mail.